Here, you'll find nothing
nothing
not even the sound of a butterfly's wings
nothing
wait...
listen carefully...
and think
think
any breath
in any sentence
any palpitation
in any word,
is a sound;
it is me
...


N

    O

        T

            H

                I

                    N

                        G



Wednesday, February 23, 2022

 Second-year of the master's program won't let me write any poem in Farsi of Course!

Azi engaged with Blaire and went to his birth town, New Zealand.

Nima's Mother passed away, we were shocked. Nima is my sister's friend. They were invited to our house last month. She brought us a beautiful flower. She had heart surgery. Covid19 is still here. Maybe Covid caused this loss.

My parent became citizens, and they are going to visit Iran. They haven't seen my brothers for more than three years. 

Parsa takes me biking every weekend. We are friends for more than six years now.

God, please take care of my family.

God, please take care of Azi.

God, please rest Nima's mother in peace.


behnaz // 12:04 PM
____________________________________________

Comments: Post a Comment